Monday 30 March 2020

#91 - orchestra of distances





31.3.20
91
orchestra of distances

as sometimes in the rain
you feel grace mercy fallen from

played with light
over the mask

through every tree singing
each in other’s eyes
hello

here’s long ago
and there is far
yonder for for instance
hills over away
too far to touch
but here’s my voice

world wide again

gather my thoughts and belongings here
back in the box
with all of the toys
you know where I am

as if until
all echo-hearted
every bird up

listening in
arrow it
guess meaning

say
tunes are of the turning
time is of the earth

word lit merely
pick up this strum

your precious-to-me breath
and I am mostly what?

silence on to hysterics
some have called it conversation
by whatever means

in a tongue
hold to
remember when

every tree is singing
and all the birds for up

now we know the simple news
all events are rare

see around
this strange notation
none otherwise have known

yearn for the empty one
smudge fudge it
feel you’re here

and lay me down
to dream it off

moment of sunshine
come won’t you drop
these heavy worlds
light away with me

an orchestra of one 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.