Tuesday 31 March 2020

#92 - best medicine





1.4.20
92
best medicine
on All Fools Day

do you come here often?
everyone’s home now

double dare you

and this is exactly where you can…

play the corona game
it’s all done with predictions

how long till this that the other?

when will you pay me
say the bills that all plague me?
when will the ASX come home?
big boots at the helm
long holiday from democracy

spare me a light, buddy?
better, a dime
they can turn on you
these days

come on, cough up
stroke my pun
exercise your favourite fear
deepest secret
funniest terror

who’s the most powerful in the world?

how grim was your reaper?

when’s my next meal out?

why worry?
what’s in the garden today?

don’t sniffle
wash hands for twenty minutes
every twenty seconds

try your best Trump impression

or
‘those who are about to die’
may suit you?
up thumbs and oops
bring me my respirator!

see how we fidget with
nothing gets done

hide and please don’t seek me

but
today’s the day I go viral
(in a good way)

I launch myself
make lunch hour legend

catch a virus by the ear
I do the mirror vanish here

just one day in the missing year















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.