Thursday, 3 September 2026

#2438 -- my singularity

 



2438

7.245

4.ix.26

my singularity

the upload

 

I’m getting better

faster

gone

 

and some have said it – ‘heaven’

 

won’t we all know what to do next?

 

have you noticed how a flag flies to bits?

 

the wind and the sun and time

 

look into your own skin

no mirror required

 

my avatar apotheosed

 

some have wished a permanence

thought god that way

 

thought’s a train

till the rails come off

 

there’s nothing you’ll have to think then

 

every idea decays

worlds will spin apart

 

have I mentioned my uniqueness?

we’ve all had one of those

 

I dreamt a baby crying

it was saying

he/she was

‘change me, can’t you see

I’m freezing in this shit and piss –
it’s all my own work

there’s nothing I can do’

 

but there will be no more of that

 

there’s iron in shall-we-say soul

 

let one line lead to another

they often will

 

there’s no one does it quite like me

and that’s for all time too

it goes for you

 

I’m getting better, faster

it’s just as the end pulls up

 

then I’ll be in the clouds

then we’ll be good as gone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.