Saturday 29 April 2023

#1215 - there are places I've only seen in the dream

 



1215

30.iv.23

4.120

there are places I’ve only seen in the dream

 

where I have never been

they could be from another life

 

life from which I’ve woken now

will sleep again when gone

 

there must be lives I’ve dreamt

go back there

with a pilgrim staff

with an open heart

 

this is the royal road

Sisyphus climb

 

like moss on a rock

where the rain waits

and which part to hide?

 

when I float

when I fly

there is the other world

it must always have been

 

I am the ant and see up so

am the worm on my way

extend amoeba arm

 

when I am waving in the wind

am swept

washed off

 

I could tell you once

not now

 

there is no floor

there are no walls

no gravity to go

 

that’s just the kind of box it is

 

must not remember here

 

the places only ever dreamt

where I have been before








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.