Thursday 27 April 2023

#1213 - dancing in my head

 




1213

28.iv.23

4.118

dancing in my head

 

in among the words I’ve spent

and in the shed in my head

 

over so many such graves

richly adorned

 

to the nines!

a limb fling outlive

 

and cast a blow for too

throw world this little line

 

by self and slow I dance

but you knew that already

 

up storms!

do your stuff!

 

now shine

who’ll lead

 

and who’s to follow?

fly comes in to die

 

I dance

and do these wings as well

 

much rust

more dust

 

through cobweb

take a chance

 

and tip

now multiply

 

oft over

up steady

 

I do it with sunshine

often despite

 

take these certain steps

familiar

 

sometimes

wherever and ever again

 

wherever else I am 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.