Wednesday 29 June 2022

#905 - try the silence


 


29.vi.22

905

3.179

try the silence

 

I could be the window

perhaps no one will see 

some mist and kiss my inspiration 

I mean most look right through 

 

go head over heels and 

 

seeing, too, is privilege 

this that 

 

I could be brass or wind 

puffed up with the day 

 

could be the mirror 

see all selves

 

how far down 

how deep the well 

 

measure dream by night 

dance, sing 

 

try the voices

test them each 

 

silence before and after, between

 

could be stone and stony 

be mossed and still

just go by breath 

 

after all is said 

dumb show 

 

I could be leaf 

stand and unfold 

 

could be the highway 

                roar 

be the sea 

mute coral spawn 

 

I could be lit 

could fly 

try the silence 

it will always fit 

 

I could come alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.