Sunday 23 May 2021

#509 - I am more full of wonders now

 



24.v.21

509

2.141

make a fire in my head

 

and can’t help it

           you do

it comes from all these words so far

 

this rain has never till now fallen

 

I’m finding next corner to bright

 

I am more full of wonder now 

than strange as where we’ve been

than ever

 

seasons

and what fool would name them?

 

a blast of vinyl yet - nostalgia

 

knee bent, more full of mock and light

all aches towards

I am more sure less bothered by

and civilize a whim

still fearful

           not of dark

but space between

 

am more of a moment now   

             you too!

we each a force of nature

born from the course of all before

 

            same soil and I grow down

 

nothing of the doctrine, only we observe

  the I AM breath this while

 

more full than ever of wishing to know

chock with the chosen truths and thirsting

 

I am more me than was  

writing’s automatic

 

tickle and itch

 

immortal make so musing

by headfire and by heartstrung home

among my

   these my loves

and you’ll know who you are

 

catch on a certain dayslope, roll

 

aye aye and captain of the ship

 

creatures thrive upon me, in

this I so wonder-filled

 

still tug weeds and pick up sticks

mortal as any forever

 

I can afford more poison now  

call upon winter here

toss battery to clock

 

am more skin  

though still no map

a certain must and waft to tell

such wonders every way

this I coy of the endings

 

I am as much abandoned as when the tribe first fled  

and I, amanuensis, of the present place

 

with motley

am scribbled wit

 

is there a stranger bird?

the news is coming like as doom

time ticks by but have I heard ?

I take up a suite in the general gloom   

find myself a favourite chink

 

I am more full of wonder now 

than I have been

               as child

               as foreigner

  as strange as insect to the eye

 

I see it as a celebration  

never stopped wondering  

       where from

remember the face that I had

 

all others feel me, teach, they tell

 

I am changed to be always  

more full of wonders now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.