Monday 20 July 2020

#201 - long moment of am







21.7.20
201
long moment of am

is all in this knowledge
considering ways I could have gone
and here I am to say

join me any day you like
feel free to call around
no need to name an hour

every season matters
just so, you find me at my toilette
which is a kind of poetry

railing remembered
the stairs and you wear them
that has to have been time

I go to it – the where-I-am
this is the most of me
least can do

blood pumps
and take a breath
say sap-rise

leaves out – catch!
cadence ticks over
and light –

colours of the blessing
not merely to be
let loose everywhere

now voices!
chimney!
my own smoke!

things go
the heart brought blue’s all up
as much of forever as anyone gets

no bitter about
no power, position
but we must have come

moment is feathered
brought, left, with the tide
always beginning where

no other days remembered
and yet here we are
a kind death as well

I go to another part of the day
country of afternoon in tea
how were we in it? will we be?

why? always to ask
a flock of weather gone
where did time come from?

have you
like this
fallen into the picture?

admire ourselves in the moment
hunker down or bunker
haunchlit

it’s my medicine
mud map
this way was

woke up
and the song was
‘two sleepy people’

I take a turn myself  
and catch
wallaby with camera shadow

up
in my branches
you see 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.