Wednesday 24 June 2020

#175 - fellow feeling






25.6.20
175
fellow feeling

in my dream
the names different
all except my own
slippers on the wrong feet
say it clearly
they have trouble to hear

time is alive there
wink for the pain we cannot know

who would have thought
such a family resemblance?
anyone can see
assume they know the story

all of these people can name themselves
out of the secret kept
even if the words are gone

each quiet with the past
and it is joy to be born beyond

worried I’ll forget
but everyone goes to forever

outdoor kind of café
and when you come back
I can’t remember how
to have them know you                    

think I was the baby passed around
precious because of the lost

my story
they believe
look for me to join the dots

you must have dreamt me here
don’t say

I know
I smell the cake will come  
and they can tell from my face
a drum for the top
and what cream!

never be lonely again
I wake with the word on my lips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.