Thursday 30 April 2020

#121 - in leaflight (a dance with the old bones)


1.5.20
121
leaflight
a dance with the old bones
in Groundhog Year

for Jean Kent
(towards our conversation)

look into day
go unseen – here!
Nietzsche’s hundred pockets

every mad step inspired
plenty of life
not enough lives!

plague at the gate
I have called it forever
now it comes catching the clock

I promise I won’t look
green thought, green shade
by blade and later leaf it

socks worn through
why worry?
in person with the petal

and underwing
swing by
I love a branch impeded view

keep the tree
sweep far off
in rounds

and kid ourselves a garden
(doctors will find them in us as well)
sunbright

wind to its old tricks
weather and it comes to seasons
everyone is rising here

everyone lays low
a Mr Lincoln whiff that red
look around

in air and under all about
and ask myself
where is that music (?)

day makes of me
forget the world, remember this self
here where I am at home






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.