Saturday, 19 September 2026

#2454 -- walk and the lines will come


 

2454

7.261

20.ix.26

walk and the lines will come

peripatetic musing

 

there was this one day

            and nothing

some days are

 

went round

and a thud

march fly in my almost ear

advice!

 

it was like a road run out

clock spun down

there’s a pile of something gone under

 

knew I was wishing myself away

 

filing cabinet full of soil, falling

the leaf strew roof

who’ll sweep?

 

it was everything improvised, rust

the grass grew

you could see it

 

knew that I had gone too far

 

timber in the ground like tooth rot

it was waiting for a storm to break

when the heat keeps pouring on

 

had to think

no better way

 

a page fell out of the truth just then

I knew

 

walk and the lines will come

one then another to follow

 

steps out of the dark


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.