Sunday, 16 August 2026

#2420 --- under my hat -- a kalpom alatt

 




2420

7.227

17.viii.26

under my hat

 

just these stray indications

 

such as let us call a sky

 

today’s poem foments

 

it’s a zoo too

 

favourite animals gather

 

great schemes

 

under my hat much betterment

 

I thought of you

I am thinking of you

 

here is the best idea

soon surpassed

 

another and another

in fairytale fine plumage

 

sometimes a line rolls over to wrestle

 

I’m flaneur under this little umbrella

just a head to hold it all up

 

a run of dreams persisting

 

did I mention the pictures?

you could open a museum

 

metaphor mixmaster

and as for metonymy, I’m beside myself

I’d turn inside out for a good synechdoche

 

further down

this pumping drum

keeps the show afloat

 

words right up to the edge of a world

 

lightning and thunder

even I’m impressed

 

sleep’s tucked up in a corner

 

various precious things must be kept in mind

 

they’re all queueing, they’re trying to keep up

 

page rubbing off on another

 

it’s only under my hat

I begin to understand the scale of catastrophe

 

a bed in my head

head on a bed

 

I hope for rest

some modest covering

 

such a flag to fly!

so much!

so many!

 

from the garden to the garden

in a garden now

 

I take off my hat to lay me down

for the heart to heart

for that silence of ours

 

your head on the next pillow

 

 

 







 

 

a kalapom alatt

 

csak ezek a kóbor jelek

 

például nevezzük eget

 

a mai versem szítja

 

ez is egy állatkert

 

gyűlnek a kedvenc állatok

 

rád gondoltam

rád gondolok

 

flaneur vagyok e kis esernyő alatt

csak egy fej, hogy mindent megtartson

 

említettem már a képeket? nyithatnál egy múzeumot

 

villámlás és mennydörgés

még én is lenyűgözött

 

az alvás egy sarokban van elrejtve

 

egy ágy az agyamban

agy egy ágyon

 

remélem a pihenést

valami szerény takarót

 

micsoda zászlót lobogtatni!

annyi minden!

 

kerttől kertig

egy kertben most

 

leveszem a kalapom, hogy lefektessem

a szívemért

a mi csendünkért

 

a fejed a következő párnán


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.