Tuesday 30 January 2024

#1491 - live streaming the sun


 


1491

5.30

30.i.24

live streaming the sun

a salute

 

so catch some rays

 

I see you in the leaftips too

and witness day

 

make a habit of myself

sometimes hungry in mirror

 

steady on

sweet chariot

 

cloud buffering

odd downpour

 

then after, all the webs will shine

 

even winterslit, so brief

you’re the hottest in the neighbourhood

 

you great big ball of plasma, you

you’re object of belief

 

how bright, how high

and I salute your spots

 

send flares up

great insensate

 

from far well deeps

look to the blue

 

you’re matter into energy

eight minutes seeing away

 

even in dark woods

there is this might of shine

 

everyone reflects

refracts

 

collect on my hat

roof, skin

 

some say ‘yellow’

some call ‘dwarf’

 

you’re my lucky penny

without you I’m nothing

you can’t know

 

o thanks much sun

my star


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.