Saturday 30 December 2023

#1461 - from a big window, looking out up down


 

1461

4.365

31.xii.23

from a big window, looking out up down

on the eve

 

I am always thinking of another place

 

I might be just around the corner

 

it could be five minutes ago

 

creeps up on me

without intention

 

you won’t see you’re seeing it

 

I left the key in another pocket

 

I could phone though

 

where can I sit?

where’s the quiet?

 

stop, come back

… to me of course

can never have gone far

 

I am bubbling over the cliffsides

I am overrunning the cup

 

and find ourselves surrounded

there’s always someone you can trust

 

you’ll remember

this was how we’ve come so far

 

so much in my way

so much in the way of me

 

strange objects

I must overgrow

 

is it then as for you?

 

weather’s under

I think a way up as well

 

I am in a rough hunch

 

resolved to be here

to go on


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.