Saturday 2 July 2022

#909 sometimes when a word won't find me

 



3.vii.22

909

3.183

sometimes when a word won’t find me

 

it’s not that I’ve been pushed or leapt

not that I’ve been mislaid

 

can there be a tune

in the hands of the clock?

 

pull a face

have you been looking too?

 

sometimes won’t remember the score

but go on with the play

 

it and I arranged away

a world for my quotation

 

and sometimes a world

is missing in me

 

live in a whim

think quickly

 

sometimes it’s time again

and I’m gone

 

no wonder

that’s the way of things

 

hear the underchord

tears on top

 

where the forgetting begins

sometimes it’s that I’m too far in the day

 

too far down

some days, absent the sun

 

dizzy in the with

I shine

 

head above water, old tricks up to

genre yet to be named  

 

sometimes when a word won’t find me

it’s because I am here in the picture

 

and all I can see it out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.