Tuesday 31 August 2021

#608 - invisible man

 




1.ix.21

608

2.243

invisible man

I am doing it for posterity again

it’s just the two of us now

 

selfless acts!

 

I push the work out of my little orbit

resume dream from afar

 

all, of course, echoes of the known, the done

 

I donate more words

pictures of nothing

 

I am unplanning an afterlife

tune that goes like this

 

posterity is a cruel master

still billions and trillions to go

 

the chances of revival

out here at the arse end

of the spiral arm

have to be rated

exceedingly low

 

am I inimitable?

the invisible will always ask that

 

for the time being, at least

you know where you can find me

 

 

 


 

 

we the gods of here now

 

how fragrant sweet

the flowering

night’s brink

bats do

birds will

 

hoofly so the track

 

in mulberry leaflight too

put on beyond summer

so frogs sing

I’ll call it that

 

whoever comes to my window

sees the world  making

but wouldn’t need to know 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.