Wednesday 26 May 2021

#512 - a dream is secret to myself

 



27.v.21

512

2.144

a dream is secret to myself

 

nor any other knows

 

where I have and will we

went our separate ways

 

and there forgot

not quite on-line

always a road to cross

             no phone

a little up the hill

steps down into the shop

part of the hotel

exotic but

truth told souvenirs

 

all about no way back

that’s why

       is forever

 

and you put your hand there

in that dark

(no faith without the leap)

in funnel, call it gyre

where live wire A

and live wire B

I earth or short or something flesh

 

me, the creaking

xylem, phloem

never think of myself

but will these pants stay up?

what, none?

 

I dreamt you were collecting the mail

come in the night

and so of course this was true

 

there’s always the other place

(city misfitting, streets have moved)

 

and swim the guilty skin

all gone so soon as told

 

door whence vanished now





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.