Tuesday 27 October 2020

#274 - my favourite words





 

28.x.20

274

my favourite words

 

come touch

cloud

stream

stone

still

 

press me sky

and take leaf from

have heart at

 

tell!

tendril it till

loose the river

in the running

 

lose tangent, arc

come

 

crossings

crossings out of course

 

call clock to beat its wings

be at it

in the drift

by book

picture this

go in

 

ink up

ant on map

misted

by streets

track grown ragged

gone to bush

bash

 

day let’s say

moon struck pale

with bluer in the after rain

then

bees fly in

dream still

mood painterly

as if

 

somewhere round

catch me climbing

ladder and hill

garden orchestral

bright!

up bubble

 

joy in this reflection

a chimney for the whales

 

but maze me

voice at it

some certain creature spun

 

play dizzies

anybeast at home!

 

and where birds breeze

a pocketful

shelter in tree

shade me

play

 

everyone’s already there

so lit !

so sing

 

never run out of tune

come blind about a phrase

 

shield sun

from every buried inkling

fade

 

did someone mention ghosts?

lest we forget

in the long rhyme

 

flesh in the deeps

swim shallow too

 

christmases of insect

thing marked with a question

yes, thing again

 

the blind machine

is never blinking

 

a breath and vanish

waves, shame, tribe

the banquet in pyjamas

the weather run out inside

 

please green

and close my eyes

imaginary country

 

heavens as well

hear tanks fill

flowers blown

a roof of

 

night!

all the parts of the house in my head

never twice

have I forgotten skin?

 

shine! sphere! toes!

my favourites

hidden and secret are home

 

danger, dismantle, wheat, loaf

air as empty as

 

there aren’t the bibles for such a fit

truth in a cauldron

here’s mud in your eye

to bother gods

 

damn it

 

must first put the finder through







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.