Sunday 26 July 2020

#207 - skedaddle or somewhere else in my life












27.7.20

207

skedaddle

or

somewhere else in my life

                                                                          

when I will be home

 

thing shining

and rejoice

 

a timberlick of forest was

 

cul de sacs

and hidey holes

many ways to go

 

no keys

no cash

no phone

none call

 

just all among the day

which is a catch your balance thing

 

and have your sayso there

 

sneak by

as it was until

set off by adventure

 

even July has a middle

 

peer through static

thing missed

 

and tumble of all

set self a tone

 

the bees if I can

and choose to say an hour

 

I take up with the afternoon

 

iron gates thorough

come to a slowdown

blue a sky up

in dreams

 

all dances to the garden

streaming then

as if we were guessed

 

here’s the spot

 

rains come

when I will wash my brushes

 

will you find me

take up puzzle

?

 

far down in these clothes the animal is

an arrow after

cartoon corners round

 

make me a mystery

that’s for the vanish

I fear a cliché comes

 

try it moonlessly

 

you all of you were there

 

last in the ridgetop

westering

where the sun is still

 

nice loaf

and love the little breezes wrunga

 

rickety

ramshackle

hullabaloo

 

thing shining

and rejoice

 

woke up late

and they’d had day

I feigned unconcern

 

trod path’s here we are







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.