Friday 17 July 2020

#198 - the wonder-where-I-am






18.7.20
198
inordinate
or
the wonder-where-I-am
 
and of and how and whom

from these few signs
the conversation –
dip out, on it goes

then there are unspoken codes
(molecular, cellular, step up)

the round around of day by day
the well worn track
of head by heart

and in a rush of news

never twice but roll again
around the sun pass go

embrace the all
which is mere point of view

connected, having come
knowing a world
will wobble on

see me in the branches
leaves, pond deeps
lichen
twirl
and breeze it

open hands for a cup

I came from sleep
a kind of mourning
takes me back

we are who we were
and won’t we be?

but here and now
the wonders wake

what will we find if we go to look?

I take the time there is to take

I’m always looking up




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.