Saturday 11 July 2020

#192 - in and of the world



12.7.20
192
in and of the world

what part of the past was I in today?
where was I to be here and how
all elsewhere
?

the weather was a wake-up call

and kick the cot
to inch things under

creature else I’ve been

aeons of stars before this here

where once upon each other
time stood
day gull begun
all once upon

and even after
in as much
where, yes we were
and will again

consider the moment

sunshine beyond
the fossick find myself
speck in the run

mind was all elsewhere when

house of my breath
where the windows are written

damp lovely wintermidst of mulch
leaves settling down to life again

misted much as day come true
over all out of the eaves
this big blue

here as good as far

what part of the day was that?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.