Wednesday 8 July 2020

#189 - selfie






9.7.20
189
selfie

navel and lint
wise to a font

self diagnosed
and medicated
self-administered
and governing

self-propelled

and with some self-regard
(so self-amused you see)

lie straight in bed
self-pleasuring
muck about and in

self-satisfied
yes opinionated of course
(how else here?)
lonesome?
find me on my self-phone

selfless?
nothing, if not self-deceived
fessed up
a self-starter
deprecatory – who can say that?

nevertheless self-abnegate
but never resile
lay myself out a new suit

that’s the virtue signalling done

I say a little prayer
but only to myself

candle light my way as well
you can get your own

a shellfish swim
and drag along
feed the bottom

self-closing, like the door

tinkle up pianos
but I don’t let the music rush me
all the time I take is mine

self-approved
self-adulated

in the very act
self-discovered

self-consoling

hard to frame the others in
I enter the dictionary here










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.