Wednesday 1 April 2020

#93 - one fine day

2.4.20
93
one fine day
Robert Herrick ponders the 11th Feuerbach thesis

it has always amazed me
to be in my life
and where I am

and now
among all memories
and equally to do, observe

just where the sun struck
I write the day about me
where else?

wish misted
blissed in the pants
and off

ask – how many pumpkins are hiding?
have you seen how the unmoved vehicle grows?
taste this

it’s garden and cupboard together
have hitherto only interpreted
mulberry larger than leaf

seasonally challenged
often forget where I was counting
often forget what

there’s a cleanly firstness to all days
I’d say with a noose about
ironed, off to the fray

that’s the world gone then
let’s have another
now






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.