Friday 27 November 2020

#331 - many truths I disbelieve

 


28.xi.20

331

many truths I disbelieve

for godsbother

 

confessions!

duress!

the too bright day upon us

 

simple things

year of this number already here

today’s date too

 

girth and age

my bath displacement

the tree unleafed

 

testimony here set down

that they are gone for instance

that I will go

the all despite plausible denial

 

walls fallen where the paddock stood

that these now aches are mine

 

things have no meaning

there will be no say

 

pages engraved

the bounce and settle

 

bills and emptying the larder

that these now aches are mine

sign here

 

how day and sometimes, season

come

already the hour again

don’t know

 

I touch a switch

and light or air

news other ends the world

 

things set out in black and white

a certain civilization topple

cruel clauses in fine print  

 

climate for our lives now changed

and ourselves utterly

 

limp arrows

my chariot

how it goes by touch

beyond the understanding

 

perfections of a sky – rotation

 

gods full of everything

the members of a chord conspire

 

I was always pointing to a question

(best part of unbelief)

 

untwinkle a star

blink out

never clipped that one

I won’t wear

 

stumbled in a blind till Christmas

I know I know

how it won’t be

chair gone when the music ends




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.